The 2019 Rooted in the Arts - Plant and Art Faire (May 4th 2019) is accepting new applicants for artist vendors in the categories of painting, photography, ceramics, sculpture, glass, metal, wood, leather, mixed media, fabric and other media. Only true artisan vendors will be considered. No industry manufactured or second hand items will be included. Applications will be accepted through April 6th, 2019 or until all spaces are filled. Upon acceptance, vendor booth participation fees of $35 are due no later than April 15th, 2019 or your space will not be held. Cash, Check, or Credit Card are accepted. All checks should be made payable to Artmosphere Community Arts Center.
We will have Fired Up Pizza and BBQ food truck here. We encourage our vendors to support them so they will return next year plus their food is yummy!
There will be an outdoor bathroom facility for use.
Vendors will be contacted as they are selected to participate.
Rooted in the Arts Rules and Regulations- please read before application is submitted.
1. An accepted application is a commitment to show and constitutes the agreement between the parties; vendor and Artmosphere Community Arts Center LLC. No refunds will be made for cancellation or inclement weather. Rain or Shine event. Bring your own tent, rain jacket, umbrella, goulashes, blankies, sunscreen etc.(you get the point)
2. Exhibitor is restricted to setting up in the booth space designated by Artmosphere CAC. Space assignments are made by Rooted in the Arts Committee Members. Any exhibitor caught setting up in any other area will be asked to move it or lose it, will not be allowed to participate in future events, and will forfeit all fees.
3. Exhibitor is not allowed to park behind their booth (please). Any exhibitor parked in these areas will make us very unhappy and could really hurt our feelings ,will not be allowed to participate in future events, and will forfeit all fees. Parking will be in designated staff entrance parking and will be within close proximity to the booths. You won’t have to walk too far!
4. Single booth space is a maximum of 10' x 10'.
5. Exhibitors must provide their own display booths, tent, weights to anchor tents, racks, tables, and chairs. They are responsible for the assembly and disassembly of all items because we will be too busy to help unless you give us puppy dog eyes then maybe. Prepare for the possibility of inclement weather conditions such as rain or wind.
6. Exhibitors are required to exhibit according to the the event’s schedule, unless prior arrangements have been made, in advance, and must staff their booths during event hours,10am-4pm. You can close up as early as 3pm if you feel the need or are feeling particularly tortured by staying the last hour.
7. Exhibitors bear the responsibility for all setup and security needs for their booths. Artmosphere CAC will not be responsible for any loss or damage and the vendor will indemnify and hold Artmosphere CAC harmless for any loss or damage to any of the vendor’s property or any damage or loss sustained by a third party due to installation or set-up by vendor. Just remember- don’t blame us for anything please!
8. There is no electricity provided. Generators are not permitted. We are going to be similar to frontiersmen/women except with a portajohn and a food truck!
9. The sale of tobacco items, smoking accessories, drug paraphernalia, sexually explicit items, CDs, DVDs, cell phone accessories, lighters, and sunglasses are strictly prohibited. Any exhibitor caught selling these items will be asked to leave the premises, forfeit all fees, and will not be allowed to participate in upcoming events. Got it!
10. All merchandise for sale must be in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws. Better be!
11. Exhibitors may not utilize music, loud speakers, or megaphone devices. We just want to dance to our own tunes!
12. All requests or special needs must be made in writing and received with the completed application. All efforts will be made to honor such requests, however, Artmosphere CAC cannot guarantee that all requests will be granted but you sure can ask.
13. All exhibitors are responsible for reporting their own applicable taxes including income and state and local sales tax. Yep, not doing that for anyone else.
14. Let’s get really serious now. All exhibitors agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Artmosphere Community Arts Center LLC and Soil Trotters Garden Club from any and all claims, demands, loss or liability of every nature, for injuries to persons and/or property, occurring in or about or in any way connected with this Application or Agreement, the Event, or their service or any performance of their obligations under this Agreement or Application, to the extent such claims, demands, loss or liability arise out of the negligence or failure of the exhibitor, its officers, agents, employees, representatives, vendors, subcontractors, assigns, licensees, and/or invitees. In the event of any claims, demands, loss or liability arising under this section and their duty to defend, the exhibitor’s responsibility shall include the payment of all reasonable attorney’s fees and all costs of defense and/or litigation, mediation, arbitration, or any other similar claims process initiated under this Section.
15. ADDITIONAL RULES FOR ARTS VENDORS ONLY:
Each artist must submit a full application along with pictures of the artist goods for sale and must pass jurying to participate. We are looking forward to seeing your art!!
75% of the work displayed in each booth must be for sale at Rooted in the Arts.
Absolutely NO commercial kits, assembled items, or pre-manufactured merchandise may be sold.
All jewelry must be handcrafted original pieces of work. At least 85% of all jewelry (beads and pendants) must be personally hand-crafted by applicant.
If you are selected as a vendor, and you elect to participate, booth fees are payable and due no later than April 15th, 2019. They are non-refundable.
Please email all questions to email@example.com
WE ARE EXCITED!